Piiholo Ranch Zipline tours include our 4-line adventure, which zips over towering eucalyptus and native forests; or for the adrenaline junkie, our 5-line tour, which offers the longest side-by-side zipline in the state of Hawaii! Drinks and snacks are included, as well as our superior padded harnesses, dual-wheel trolleys and highly trained staff.
You’ll know how birds feel when you soar through the skies above Makawao Maui! All ziplines at Piiholo Ranch Zipline are side-by-side dual lines, and just to add some extra thrills, all our tours start off with 4 people zipping side-by-side! Try our 4-line adventure, which zips over towering eucalyptus and native forests. For the truly adventurous adrenaline junkie, jump on our 5-line tour, which offers the longest side-by-side zipline in the state of Hawaii! If you are ready to test yourself, try our Tango Tower with 7 different climbing challenges. Or, if relaxing and taking in the sights is more your style, our walk-along tour is sure to please. Beverages and snacks are included, and with our superior padded harnesses, dual-wheel trolleys and highly trained staff, you’ll have a wildly fun experience you won’t forget!
• Participants must be at least 10 years old and weigh between 75 lbs and 275 lbs for zipline; at least 60 lbs for Tango Tower.
• No unaccompanied children under 18; parent/guardian must be booked on the accompanying “Walk-along” tour.
• The tour is not for pregnant women or people with back problems, recent surgery or any other medical condition which may be aggravated by this activity.
• Tours go rain or shine; rain gear provided if needed.
• Closed-toe shoes are required.
• Some moderate to advanced physical activity and stair climbing.
• Must be able to carry 12-pound trolley during walking portions of tour.
• Piiholo Ranch Zipline reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any tour due to weather conditions, lack of bookings, or any other unforeseen situation.