Service Area: Hawaii, Big Island - Member Association
We are an alliance of health and wellness hospitality providers located on Hawaii's Big Island. Our membership is made up of health, wellness and cultural practitioners, travel professionals, operators of retreats, spas, bed and breakfasts and vacation rentals.
We support ecotourism, locally-grown GMO-free healthy foods, made in Hawaii products, Native Hawaiian wisdom and sacred sites.
Our mission is to help direct the sustainable development of health and wellness travel on Hawaii Island. Members are supported with education and training, standards and guidelines, networking, media outreach, and promotion.
BIHWA recognizes excellence in wellness travel and through our website, in-bound travelers can plan their wellness vacations in Hawaii.
Members of BIHWA receive the following:
1) Invitations to special events and professional training
2) A listing and link on the HIWTA website
3) Special discounts through the association
4) Collective marketing and insurance opportunities
5) Use of BIHWA member logo
6) Membership newsletter
Membership is open in three categories at the following rates:
1) Students and in-bound travelers $25
2) Individuals, small businesses and non-profits $75
3) Large Businesses (more than 25 employees) $100
Membership is valid for one year from date of application.
Visit the website link above for more information.